Known all around the world for his underwater sculptures, this exhibition show photographies of some of Taylor's best artworks.
From his first submarine sculptures in Grenada to his latest installations, this exhibition showcases Taylor's genius.
Open every day from June to September, 10:00-17:45 and Tuesday to Sunday in October, 10:30-13:15 and 14:15-16:45. Tickets cost €6-€3.
- Île Sainte-Marguerite
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!