Jazz à Juan is one of the most prestigious music festivals in the French Riviera. Crossing the borders between jazz, rock and pop, some of the best artists in the world make their pilgrimage to the iconic Pinède Gould every year.
This stunning pine grove by the crystalline Mediterranean waters in Juan les Pins turns into a mecca for music lovers every summer. Started in 1960, Jazz à Juan has hosted jazz legends like Charles Mingus, Ray Charles, Miles Davis, Ella Fitzgerald, Chick Corea or Dizzy Gillespie.
The organisation has just announced the first names on the 2019 lineup. These include the eclectic sounds of Electro Deluxe on July 14th, disco and funk phenomenon Jamiroquai on July 18th, and one of the 'grandes dames' of jazz, Diana Krall, on July 19th. Tickets for Electro Deluxe are currently available. Jamiroquai ticket sales will open on January 31st.
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday
- What's on in Cannes August 2019
- What's on in Cannes July 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Cannes summer 2019
- Cannes Cinema Museum to open in 2024