Jazz à Juan is one of the most prestigious music festivals in the French Riviera. Crossing the borders between jazz, rock and pop, some of the best artists in the world make their pilgrimage to the iconic Pinède Gould every year.
This stunning pine grove by the crystalline Mediterranean waters in Juan les Pins turns into a mecca for music lovers every summer. Started in 1960, Jazz à Juan has hosted jazz legends like Charles Mingus, Ray Charles, Miles Davis, Ella Fitzgerald, Chick Corea or Dizzy Gillespie.
The organisation has just announced the first names on the 2019 lineup. These include the eclectic sounds of Electro Deluxe on July 14th, disco and funk phenomenon Jamiroquai on July 18th, and one of the 'grandes dames' of jazz, Diana Krall, on July 19th. Tickets for Electro Deluxe are currently available. Jamiroquai ticket sales will open on January 31st.
More Cannes Insights...
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday