When it comes to beautiful villages, the South of France is a shameless show-off. With the hills rising steeply above the Mediterranean coast, the Cote d’Azur is simply littered with perched medieval villages rich in history and atmosphere.
There are so many delightful villages to explore from Cannes that winnowing it down to just five almost seems cruel (and will no doubt attract some argument) but winnow we have.
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!