Pierre Canto Harbour has a privileged position as it is located on La Croisette, right in the centre of Cannes.
It is a large harbour with 600 fixed berths with a maximum length of 70 metres. A luxury marina located at the very end of the Croisette boulevard in Cannes which is known for its Film festival, during which this marina welcomes the show-biz greatest stars, as well as the most prestigious and magnificent yachts.
Facilities: drinking water, electricity, harbour master, crane, bar, restaurant, security, dressing rooms with showers and a fuel station. There are also two public shuttles and 3 VIP shuttles that come and go several times a day between the Cannes Old Harbour and Port Pierre Canto.
- By boat
- Boulevard de la Croisette
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!