Each May, the city of Cannes plays host to some of the biggest names in world film at the much-anticipated Cannes Film Festival. Certainly one of the main events on the Cote d'Azur, the 2019 edition is ready to offer you an unforgettable experience.
The Festival de Cannes is an event reserved for film industry professionals who need an accreditation to gain access to the Palais des Festivals, the film screenings and the general red carpet area. However, that doesn't mean that you can't have a great time in Cannes during the festival, enjoy the atmosphere of the red carpet and possibly even crash a film screening.
More Cannes Insights...
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday
- What's on in Cannes August 2019
- What's on in Cannes July 2019