Summer is almost over but not quite finished yet. Beach clubs still have their doors open in September and there's plenty going on.
The Lerins island swim kicks off a wonderful month while the Regates Royales brings up the rear, so it's a great time to visit!
More Cannes Insights...
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019