In the footsteps of the biggest stars of world cinema, the Croisette Tour will introduce you to the most prestigious luxury hotels, the most beautiful beaches, shops, luxurious yachts in the Port Canto, Palm Beach, casinos, the Rue d'Antibes and finally the Palais des Festivals.
You can choose between two different tours, a history tour or the Croisette tour. Each tour is available in a selection of languages, including French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Japanese.
The trains run every hour from 9am until 11pm throughout the summer months and departs from the Palais des Festivals.
- Tours / Excursions
- Palais des Festivals
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!