Leaves daily throughout the summer months from the Cours Honoré Cresp plaza (across from the Palais des Congrès and main tourist office).
Runs between the hours of 11:00 and 17:00 daily from April to October and during Carnival periods. There is also the opportunity for private hire all year round.
The tour lasts around 40 minutes and passes the Old Town, Place aux Aires, Place de l’Evêché square and Bishop’s Palace (Palais de l’Evêque) and the Cathedral. It is narrated in French, English, German and Italian.
- Tours / Excursions
- Cours honore Cresp Grasse
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!