Thanks to famous residents such as Grace Kelly, F Scott Fitzgerald and more recently Bono, the south of France is a millionaires' playground. A villa holiday in Cannes ensures that you'll be rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous, or perhaps enjoying the seclusion that a private villa brings.
In and around the area Cannes you can find luxury villas that offer everything from private pools to private staff and concierge services, beachfront villas where you can moor a yacht on the private jetty, and family friendly villas in bustling holiday villages. Here are our top picks for the Cannes villas in vogue for 2017.
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!