The golden-sand beaches of La Croisette have drawn crowds of sun worshippers for decades, and with good reason.
This long stretch of beach is famous for the multitude of beach clubs that are strung out along its length, the famous faces and stars of the silver screen who frequent them and the crystal clear azure waters of the Mediterranean. As you watch paddleboarders floating past, super yachts bobbing on the horizon and tenders bringing VIP guests ashore, you can rest assured that those waters are in fact crystal clear and perfect for swimming and cooling off on a hot summer day. Many even have the Blue Flag label, which designates the best beaches in the world.
More Cannes Insights...
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France