A long and narrow stretch of sand on Cannes' eastern most beach and coastal area. Quiet and relaxed, this beach is a favourite with locals as there are no large hotels nearby.
Although it is unmanaged and has no private beaches or beach clubs, it is still well maintained, clean and there are beach showers available. Drinks and snacks are available from the well-known brasserie across the street, Le Moure Rouge. You'll also feel safe here since there is a first-aid station.
- Paid Parking
- Parking on street
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Wind Surfing
More Cannes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com