A long and narrow stretch of sand on Cannes' eastern most beach and coastal area. Quiet and relaxed, this beach is a favourite with locals as there are no large hotels nearby.
Although it is unmanaged and has no private beaches or beach clubs, it is still well maintained, clean and there are beach showers available. Drinks and snacks are available from the well-known brasserie across the street, Le Moure Rouge. You'll also feel safe here since there is a first-aid station.
- Paid Parking
- Parking on street
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Wind Surfing
More Cannes Insights...
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday