A long and narrow stretch of sand on Cannes' eastern most beach and coastal area. Quiet and relaxed, this beach is a favourite with locals as there are no large hotels nearby.
Although it is unmanaged and has no private beaches or beach clubs, it is still well maintained, clean and there are beach showers available. Drinks and snacks are available from the well-known brasserie across the street, Le Moure Rouge. You'll also feel safe here since there is a first-aid station.
- Paid Parking
- Parking on street
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Wind Surfing
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday
- What's on in Cannes August 2019
- What's on in Cannes July 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Cannes summer 2019
- Cannes Cinema Museum to open in 2024
- Fete de la Musique 2019 in Cannes