Whether you’d prefer a casual beach picnic with watersports, a tranquil island picnic in a pretty cove, or a picnic by an electric-blue lake in the hills of Provence, there are some stunning picnic spots to be found around Cannes.
Year round, you will find both locals and tourists gathering for big picnics with families and friends on Cannes' beaches, surrounding hills and natural parks. Although you can bring a picnic blanket and plonk it down wherever you like, there are some designated areas too. For the ultimate picnic experience, here are some handpicked locations.
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!