This long and thin stretch of white sand beach runs the length of the Boulevard du Midi from the parking at the Vieux Port towards Cannes la Bocca.
The biggest section of public beach is called Plage du Midi and stretches for about 700m. Many of the beach clubs along this stretch erect pontoons during the summer months so you can escape the busy beach areas and sunbath on the pontoons. There is also children’s play area, making it an ideal family location.
There are three more public beaches along Boulevard du Midi: Plage Laugier, Plage Mistral and Plage Madrigal. They are all quite small but have showers and there are always shops, cafés and kiosks nearby. A thin promenade runs along the back of the beaches between the beach and the busy main road. You will often see cyclists and joggers along this stretch.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Parking on street
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!