This series of soft-sand beaches just west of Cannes have some beautiful red rocky outcrops providing some good snorkelling opportunities and a gorgeous view across the Bay of Cannes to the Esterel Mountains.
The combination of deep red rock and turquoise blue Mediterranean make this beach a visual treat and it is generally un-crowded. There are fresh water showers along the shoreline, but there aren’t any toilets on the beach. There is a free carpark 200m from the beach and parking along the main road of Boulevard du Midi which runs along the back of the beach.
In some sections of the beach, you will find volleyball courts set up for beach volleyball, a popular sport in these parts. It can be great entertainment to watch. This is another popular area for joggers and cyclists as they continue on to towards to Cannes or back to Cannes la Bocca.
Overview: A pretty and uncrowded row of beaches with stunning views and decent snorkelling, perfect for getting away from crowds and being in a non-smoking environment. However, it’s near the main road with little in the way of facilities.
- No smoking
- No wheelchair access
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Beach Sports
More Cannes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Cannes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!