Tucked away on the western side of Pointe Croisette, Palm Beach is a quiet and relaxed public beach with a great view and plenty of watersports activity.
This beach is pretty basic. There are toilets and a kiosk selling sandwiches, hot snacks, drinks and ice-creams. This is also a great place for a picnic too, so stock up at the morning market or a local supermarket.
Conclusion: Great family and watersports beach with basic facilities.
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Kylie's glamorous Cannes birthday
- What's on in Cannes August 2019
- What's on in Cannes July 2019
- Coolest bathing spots in Cannes summer 2019
- Cannes Cinema Museum to open in 2024
- Fete de la Musique 2019 in Cannes