Tucked away on the western side of Pointe Croisette, Palm Beach is a quiet and relaxed public beach with a great view and plenty of watersports activity.
This beach is pretty basic. There are toilets and a kiosk selling sandwiches, hot snacks, drinks and ice-creams. This is also a great place for a picnic too, so stock up at the morning market or a local supermarket.
Conclusion: Great family and watersports beach with basic facilities.
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Stand Up Paddleboard
More Cannes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Cannes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Cannes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Cannes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com