Clean and well maintained but free to use. No umbrellas, chairs or sun loungers are proved but you can pick your spot to lay down your towel for the day!
There are a whole host of coffee shops, snack stalls and cafes that are beach side or restaurants along the main promenade. this beach is very close to the Palais des Festivals and is the first on the La Croisette stretch coming from the West. this beach is fairly wide, giving you plenty of room to spread out. You may find a few games of volleyball going on, and it is the perfect spot for some other beach games.
- Beach near-by
- Paid Parking
- Pedestrian access
More Cannes Insights...
- Happy New Year from Cannes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeCannes.com
- Cannes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Cannes
- What's On in Cannes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France